Bankhawk Analytics takes security very seriously and Bankhawk365 has been designed and developed with this in mind. Bankhawk365 includes numerous security features to ensure that the data held within it is secure. These security features include:
- Hardware and software encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
- Integration with Single Sign-on (SSO) systems
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Management interface is implemented for records that cannot be automatically categorised
Hardware and software encryption
Bankhawk365’s servers are encrypted at the Operating System (OS) level to ensure that the data is completely secure at rest. Bankhawk365 ensures that all communications are encrypted in transit using TLS/SSL. Users can also encrypt all identifiable data within the database.
Bankhawk365 can also use multi-factor authentication to ensure the security of its login mechanisms. When using multi-factor authentication bankhawk365 will use the users mobile device to authenticate logins by:
- Pushing notifications to the users mobile device
- Calling the users device
- Using a one-time password (OTP) generated by the mobile device
Integration with Single Sign-on (SSO) Systems
Bankhawk365 can also be configured to authentication using an organisations single sign-on system (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.). This can ensure that the organisation’s authentication and permission protocols are applied.
Access Control Lists
Bankhawk365 uses access control lists (ACLs) which can limit access to features based on:
- User Groups
These gives administrators’ fine grained controls over who can access functions to create, edit, delete, modify or access the data and/or functions of bankhawk365.